This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: timeouts/malloc failures in ada tests?
- From: Simon Wright <simon at pushface dot org>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 13:50:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: timeouts/malloc failures in ada tests?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7 Jul 2017, at 22:31, Martin Sebor <email@example.com> wrote:
> I see large numbers of timeouts in Ada tests on trunk in parallel
> run s (make -j96) on x86_64. Messages like the one below appear
> in the logs, suggesting some sort of heap corruption. I'm having
> trouble reproducing it outside the rest of the test suite (i.e.,
> by just running the Ada tests by themselves) but maybe I'm doing
> it wrong. Unless this is a known problem I can try to pinpoint
> it closer if someone could share the magic spell to run just Ada
> tests to speed up the debugging.
check-ada runs the acats tests and then the gnat tests
check-acats runs just the acats tests
check-gnat runs just the gnat tests (and your problem is in the gnat tests; the acats tests don't use gnatclean)