Re: LCOV of current GCC

Hi all!
I noticed that you started to publish GCC test coverage data. About a
year ago I also experimented with GCC's coverage and would like to
share some possible improvement ideas for your scripts.

I postprocess the coverage data with this script:
https://gist.github.com/miyuki-chan/943efe7d8e0eb72fdd74997c8a10d6c5

It has the following features:
1. removes gengtype routines from coverage data
2. removes code from system headers (e.g., the host libstdc++)
3. it outputs a summary (which can be used for building graphs, like
you do for benchmarks)

I hope, you might find some of these ideas helpful.

--
Regards,
   Mikhail Maltsev