This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Killing old dead bugs
- From: Yuri Gribov <tetra2005 at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 18:08:02 +0100
- Subject: Killing old dead bugs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
What do I need to do to close an old bug which does not repro with
modern GCC and reporter does not care anymore (e.g.
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=40528)? Also, is there
some general policy about closing old bugs?