This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 6.4 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Bill Seurer <seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 11:15:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 6.4 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/28/2017 05:44 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
A release candidate for GCC 6.4 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 249715.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well I'd like to release 6.4 on Tuesday, July 4th.
I bootstrapped and tested on powerpc64 BE and LE
(powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu and powerpc64le-unknown-linux-gnu) and
there were no problems.