This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Commercial terms and conditions
- From: Peter Brown <peterbrown at contracts4commerce dot com>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 12:33:12 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Commercial terms and conditions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Feedback-id: 117418:tNL3jAePukWBkV97wzfcGQ:none:Sarbacane
- Reply-to: Peter Brown <peterbrown at contracts4commerce dot com>
I am a former law firm Partner and my legal services business, Contracts 4 Commerce, provides companies with their commercial contracts for a low fixed fee.
I am writing to inform you that we have produced new Terms and Conditions which have been specifically developed for use by businesses in your market sector.
Once adapted by us to suit the needs of your Company, our Terms and Conditions will provide comprehensive coverage for all of your business activities.
Please let me know if you would like further details.
Click this link to unsubscribe http://link.contracts4commerce.com/r/USBSHOW/24/117418/PrBptNeQmEm-dMbqvgrhaQ/Jt-XbN0myEK7AgUp-zTWHwemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org