Re: Andrew Jenner appointed PowerPC SPE maintainer

On 21/06/2017 16:40, David Edelsohn wrote:
	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
appointed Andrew Jenner as PowerPC SPE port maintainer.

	Please join me in congratulating Andrew on his new role.
Andrew, please update your listing in the MAINTAINERS file.

Happy hacking!

Thanks, David! I've applied the following patch to update my listing in MAINTAINERS.

Andrew

       * MAINTAINERS: Add myself as maintainer for PowerPC SPE port.