This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Recognize '-' as special -MF argument (write to stdout)
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:07:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Recognize '-' as special -MF argument (write to stdout)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks, I've tested this patch for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu and committed it to
trunk. As a new feature it doesn't seem appropriate for release branches.
Joseph S. Myers