This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 6.3 vs 6.3.1 - whats the difference? Is 6.3.1 an unofficial secret GCC release?
- From: info rmer <rmer dot info2016 at yandex dot ru>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 21:37:37 +0300
- Subject: GCC 6.3 vs 6.3.1 - whats the difference? Is 6.3.1 an unofficial secret GCC release?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: mxback10h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- Envelope-from: rmer-info2016 at yandex dot ru
A lot of Linux distributions have gcc 6.3.1 available, or even preinstalled.
However, I am not able to find any info about 6.3.1 at the official GCC pages at gnu org.
Please tell, is 6.3.1 an unofficial secret GCC release?
What is the difference between 6.3 and 6.3.1, any changelog?