This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Doxygen for GCC
- From: Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu dot edu>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 21:35:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Doxygen for GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/8/17, Martin Liška <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 04/28/2017 02:32 PM, Martin Liška wrote:
>> I'm planning to periodically build it and rsync to a public website.
>> I guess, sometimes it can be handy.
> Done that (it's weekly updated):
Clicking on the first link on the sidebar, it looks like doxygen needs
to be taught how to handle gcc's kind of md files:
Has there been a bug raised with doxygen for this?