libatomic IFUNC question (arm & libat_have_strexbhd)

I have a question about the use of IFUNCs in libatomic.  I was looking at the
arm implementation and in gcc/libatomic/config/linux/arm/host-config.h I see:

	extern bool libat_have_strexbhd HIDDEN;
	# define IFUNC_COND_1   libat_have_strexbhd

I also see that gcc/libatomic/config/linux/arm/init.c has:

	bool libat_have_strexbhd;
	static void __attribute__((constructor))
	init_cpu_revision (void)
	{
	}

What I don't see is any place that libat_have_strexbhd would ever get
set.  What am I missing here?  init_cpu_revision is going to get called
when libatomic is first loaded since it is a constructor but it doesn't
seem to do anything and it isn't going to set libat_have_strexbhd as far
as I can see.

Steve Ellcey
sellcey@cavium.com