This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: backporting fixes for xtensa to stable branches
- From: "augustine dot sterling at gmail dot com" <augustine dot sterling at gmail dot com>
- To: Max Filippov <jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 15:34:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: backporting fixes for xtensa to stable branches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMo8BfJ3Z6=hAyvjTF_58bXrz4ipE3J41==MOw0SOjemHLGD6w@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 3:26 PM, Max Filippov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Sterling,
> for xtensa we have a number of bugfixes in the mainline that were never
> backported to the stable branches. It'd be great having them in the stable
> gcc releases instead of carrying the fixes in various toolchain builders.
> Would it be ok to do the following backports?
Yes. All backports are absolutely fine.