This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: comparing parallel test runs
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 14:28:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: comparing parallel test runs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 17 May 2017 at 11:23, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> Has anyone seen this behavior? Is it my test box? Are there known problems
> with parallel checks?
Smells like https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=77684