This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dejagnu version update?
- From: Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>,Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>,David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>,Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>,gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:13:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: dejagnu version update?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <55F720E6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CB1399A-23A6-44F7-A25F-ECBD953E03A0@gmail.com> <55F74C3D.email@example.com> <F5F4A096-2DD7-4635-9CB2-5A611247D71F@comcast.net> <1442344899.32352.101.camel@surprise> <55F87A07.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5B7C7A4F-122E-4485-B3F7-15309B91B21E@gmail.com> <email@example.com> <20170513103834.GQ1809@tucnak> <CAH6eHdQGkGn0pYYi_sfroP=qZNV=-BvKk2hjs5MQ-eSS_r+tPQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 16 May 2017 11:54:18 CEST, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>On 13 May 2017 at 11:38, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
>> On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 12:24:12PM +0200, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer
>>> I guess neither redhat
>>> (https://access.redhat.com/downloads/content/dejagnu/ redirects to a
>>> login page but there seem to be 1.5.1 packages) nor SuSE did update
>dejagnu in the meantime.
>> Fedora has dejagnu-1.6 in Fedora 25 and later, dejagnu-1.5.3 in
>Fedora 24, older
>> Fedora versions are EOL. RHEL 7 has dejagnu-1.5.1, RHEL 6 as well as
>RHEL 5 has
>> dejagnu-1.4.4, older RHEL versions are EOL.
>FWIW 1.5.3 has a fix which I rely on for libstdc++ testing, but since
>newer versions are trivial to install by hand I'll be OK if we only
>bump the minimum to 1.5.0
1.5.0 wouldn't buy us anything as the "libdirs" handling is only in 1.5.2 and later.