This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dejagnu version update?
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 18:09:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: dejagnu version update?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <55F720E6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CB1399A-23A6-44F7-A25F-ECBD953E03A0@gmail.com> <55F74C3D.email@example.com> <F5F4A096-2DD7-4635-9CB2-5A611247D71F@comcast.net> <1442344899.32352.101.camel@surprise> <55F87A07.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5B7C7A4F-122E-4485-B3F7-15309B91B21E@gmail.com> <email@example.com> <20170513103834.GQ1809@tucnak> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 05/13/2017 04:38 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
>> On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 12:24:12PM +0200, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:
>>> I guess neither redhat
>>> (https://access.redhat.com/downloads/content/dejagnu/ redirects to a
>>> login page but there seem to be 1.5.1 packages) nor SuSE did update
>>> dejagnu in the meantime.
>> Fedora has dejagnu-1.6 in Fedora 25 and later, dejagnu-1.5.3 in Fedora 24,
>> Fedora versions are EOL. RHEL 7 has dejagnu-1.5.1, RHEL 6 as well as RHEL
>> 5 has
>> dejagnu-1.4.4, older RHEL versions are EOL.
> RHEL-5 is old enough that IMHO it ought not figure into this discussion.
> RHEL-6 is probably close to if not past that same point as well.
FWIW, I still run the testsuite on RHEL 6.