This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Backporting Patches to GCC 7
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 13:35:55 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Backporting Patches to GCC 7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I just submitted two patches against trunk. I'd like to also have them on the
7 branch, so when 7.2 comes out we'll have them. These patches only touch the
RISC-V backend, which I'm a maintainer of. Is there a branch maintainer I'm
supposed to have sign off on the patches or am I meant to just decide on my own
what I should commit?
For reference, here's the patches
284b54c RISC-V: Add -mstrict-align option
70218e8 RISC-V: Unify indention in riscv.md