This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: add GCC 7.1 to Bugzilla?
- From: Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 23:24:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: add GCC 7.1 to Bugzilla?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2017-05-04 at 15:01 -0600, Martin Sebor wrote:
> Now that GCC 7.1 has been released, should 7.1 be added
> to the versions in Bugzilla so that bugs can be assigned
> the right version? (I'm using 7.0 in the meantime.)
> Or is there someone not on this list I might need to bug
> with this request?
There already is 7.1.0 and 7.1.1 in the list.