This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
add GCC 7.1 to Bugzilla?
- From: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 15:01:40 -0600
- Subject: add GCC 7.1 to Bugzilla?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Now that GCC 7.1 has been released, should 7.1 be added
to the versions in Bugzilla so that bugs can be assigned
the right version? (I'm using 7.0 in the meantime.)
Or is there someone not on this list I might need to bug
with this request?