This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 6.4 Status Report (2016-12-21)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 15:15:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 6.4 Status Report (2016-12-21)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx09.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx09.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=jakub at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 24A007719
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 24A007719
- References: <20161221111721.GW21933@tucnak> <590B2752.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, May 04, 2017 at 03:06:26PM +0200, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> GCC 7.1 was released this week. Are there any plans for a GCC 6.4 release?
Not immediately, usually we made a release around the x.2 release from the
latest release branch or a little bit earlier, so maybe in late June or in July?