This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Support Library Requirements for GCC 7.1
- From: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 07:58:44 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Support Library Requirements for GCC 7.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 2 May 2017, Joel Sherrill wrote:
I am trying to update the gcc version for rtems to 7.1 and
running into trouble finding the correct versions of
mpc, mpfr, and gmp. We build those as part of building
gcc so we have configuration control over the set.
With gcc 6.3.0, we have this in our build recipe:
%define mpfr_version 2.4.2
%define mpc_version 0.8.1
%define gmp_version 4.3.2
I tried that with gcc 7.1.0 but the build failed complaining
mpfr was too old.
Could you be more precise about how the build failed? AFAIK mpfr-2.4.2 is
still supposed to work.