This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Remove is_auto_or_concept, etc (Was: Re: [C++, concepts] Two slightly obscure pt.c functions?)
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc at gnu dot org" <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Adam Butcher <adam at jessamine dot co dot uk>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:03:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Remove is_auto_or_concept, etc (Was: Re: [C++, concepts] Two slightly obscure pt.c functions?)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 04/27/2017 02:02 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
... replying to myself, in practice we could do the below, which
certainly passes testing, and in fact now seems to me even more obvious
than I thought a couple of days ago...
I'm insufficiently conceptified to know whether this is safe (but lack
of test failure is promising).