This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LCOV of current GCC
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:38:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: LCOV of current GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Martin Liška <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've been working on some patches for GCOV and lcov was of my test scenarios.
> I'm sending link to static HTML pages made by the tool which are recorded
> for GCC (w/o bootstrap) build + running test-suite on x86_64-linux-gnu.
> I'm planning to set up a periodic build of that that will eventually rsync
> content to a public website:
> I guess it can be interesting for instance to see which folding branches are
> not used, or which files (functionality) is basically not much tested via
> the testsuite.
> P.S. I've noticed David fixed doxygen of the project, I can rsync also that
> to public website.
Nice! Results look better than anticipated ;)