This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
LCOV of current GCC
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:07:52 +0200
- Subject: LCOV of current GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've been working on some patches for GCOV and lcov was of my test scenarios.
I'm sending link to static HTML pages made by the tool which are recorded
for GCC (w/o bootstrap) build + running test-suite on x86_64-linux-gnu.
I'm planning to set up a periodic build of that that will eventually rsync
content to a public website:
I guess it can be interesting for instance to see which folding branches are
not used, or which files (functionality) is basically not much tested via
P.S. I've noticed David fixed doxygen of the project, I can rsync also that
to public website.