This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Who broke options.h?
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 21:46:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: Who broke options.h?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx01.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx01.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=jakub at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 91BCA7F6D0
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 91BCA7F6D0
- References: <20170425135922.GA19857@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <email@example.com> <20170425165404.GC53633@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <20170425165856.GH1809@tucnak> <20170425194300.GA54964@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:43:00PM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
> This appears to fix my problem. Do you want to commit the patch
> or would you rather have me do it? Note, the problem is present
> in 7-branch. I haven't checked the other branches.
Committed to trunk, 7.x will need to wait until 7.1 is released,
the rc1 is already in the works and this isn't anything new,
I see the same thing already in GCC 4.0.