This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Who broke options.h?
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 09:54:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Who broke options.h?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170425135922.GA19857@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 05:46:15PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> On Apr 25 2017, Steve Kargl <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Someone (other than Richard who seems to have fixed his
> > bootstrap issue) in the last 3 days has broken bootstrap
> > on FreeBSD.
> Did you change your locale since then?
See my reply to Joseph. It is locale related. I'm surprised
I haven't seen this before, which suggests that I must always
login into my normal account and then su to the gcc/ account.