This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Who broke options.h?
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 17:46:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: Who broke options.h?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170425135922.GA19857@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Apr 25 2017, Steve Kargl <email@example.com> wrote:
> Someone (other than Richard who seems to have fixed his
> bootstrap issue) in the last 3 days has broken bootstrap
> on FreeBSD.
Did you change your locale since then?
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."