This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Who broke options.h?
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 06:59:22 -0700
- Subject: Who broke options.h?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
Someone (other than Richard who seems to have fixed his
bootstrap issue) in the last 3 days has broken bootstrap
on FreeBSD. The generated file gcc/options.h contains
code of the form
OPT_C = 116, /* -C */
OPT_CC = 117, /* -CC */
OPT_c = 118, /* -c */
OPT_C = 119, /* -C */
OPT_coverage = 120, /* -coverage */
OPT_cpp_ = 121, /* -cpp= */
OPT_cpp = 122, /* -cpp */
OPT_d = 123, /* -d */
OPT_D = 124, /* -D */
OPT_d = 125, /* -d */
OPT_defsym_ = 126, /* -defsym= */
OPT_defsym = 127, /* -defsym */
OPT_d = 128, /* -d */
OPT_D = 129, /* -D */
The sudden dumping ground of everyone's pet project into
trunk after the new branch has been created is making it
impossible to bisect this issue.