This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Machine problems at gcc.gnu.org?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: sellcey at cavium dot com
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:04:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: Machine problems at gcc.gnu.org?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201704211617.v3LGHXFh016715@sellcey-dt.caveonetworks.com>
gcc.gnu.org and sourceware.org are hosted by Red Hat datacenter, which
apparently experienced a widespread problem.
On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:17 PM, Steve Ellcey <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am having problems getting to https://gcc.gnu.org this morning and
> I have also had problems getting to the glibc mail archives though the
> main web page for glibc seem available. Anyone else having problems?
> Of course if this email goes through the machines that are having problems
> it may not get anywhere....
> Steve Ellcey