This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Machine problems at gcc.gnu.org?
- From: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at cavium dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 19:00:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: Machine problems at gcc.gnu.org?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201704211617.v3LGHXFh016715@sellcey-dt.caveonetworks.com>
On 2017.04.21 at 09:17 -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I am having problems getting to https://gcc.gnu.org this morning and
> I have also had problems getting to the glibc mail archives though the
> main web page for glibc seem available. Anyone else having problems?
> Of course if this email goes through the machines that are having problems
> it may not get anywhere....
Yes, looks like the sourceware server is having problems: