This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Release criteria for Darwin
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Simon Wright <simon at pushface dot org>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 09:49:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: Release criteria for Darwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3B46537D-01F7-412A-89A5-D93F661C9D0C@pushface.org> <CAGWvnykYOp=BWSbCBTx6fKUP6C5VnSznVkZZHXoO6TbBYnUiemail@example.com>
> On Apr 10, 2017, at 8:17 AM, David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Simon Wright <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I see that, in the GCC 7 Release Criteria, the Secondary Platforms list includes i686-apple-darwin.
>> Should this now be x86_64-apple-darwin? I've been building this since GCC 4.5.0, Darwin 10, in 2011.
> If the Darwin maintainers concur, this seems like an appropriate change.
Yes. It was safe to do that a long, long time ago.