This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Release criteria for Darwin
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Simon Wright <simon at pushface dot org>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:17:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Release criteria for Darwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3B46537D-01F7-412A-89A5-D93F661C9D0C@pushface.org>
On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Simon Wright <email@example.com> wrote:
> I see that, in the GCC 7 Release Criteria, the Secondary Platforms list includes i686-apple-darwin.
> Should this now be x86_64-apple-darwin? I've been building this since GCC 4.5.0, Darwin 10, in 2011.
If the Darwin maintainers concur, this seems like an appropriate change.