This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Release criteria for Darwin
- From: Simon Wright <simon at pushface dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 15:58:50 +0100
- Subject: Release criteria for Darwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I see that, in the GCC 7 Release Criteria, the Secondary Platforms list includes i686-apple-darwin.
Should this now be x86_64-apple-darwin? I've been building this since GCC 4.5.0, Darwin 10, in 2011.