Re: Warning annoyances in list_read.c

Am 27.03.2017 um 19:41 schrieb Marek Polacek:

Of course "the person" had bootstrapped and tested all the languages before
adding the warning.  If only any of you bothered to check the fortran/
ChangeLogs:

The problem is with libfortran, which apparently was not tested
(or the problem would have been found and, presumably, dealt with).

So, due to incomplete testing, a regression was caused.  This has
probably happened a few thousand times before, so it is not an
exceptionally big deal.

We should deal with this the same way we deal with other regressions -
fix it or, if anything else fails, roll back the offending patch.
The person who is responsible for the regression should usually take the
lead in fixing it.

Since the fix appears to be rather trivial, I promise to review
any patch that falls into my area of review (fortran, libfortran)
within 48 hours.

Would this be acceptable to everybody (please)?

Regards

	Thomas