This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Warning annoyances in list_read.c
On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 07:33:05PM +0200, Toon Moene wrote:
> On 03/27/2017 06:45 PM, Marek Polacek wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 09:27:34AM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
> > > But that's okay. I now understand that it is acceptable for
> > > a developer to commit a change that causes issues for other
> > > developers, and said developer can turn a blind eye.
> > Nonsense.
> The person developing the warning could *at least* have bootstrapped all
> languages and detected, warned and helped the Fortran/Ada/whatever side to
> cope with it.
Of course "the person" had bootstrapped and tested all the languages before
adding the warning. If only any of you bothered to check the fortran/
2016-08-12 Marek Polacek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* decl.c (match_attr_spec): Add FALLTHRU.
* primary.c (match_arg_list_function): Likewise.
* resolve.c (resolve_operator): Adjust fall through comment.
(fixup_charlen): Add FALLTHRU.
(resolve_allocate_expr): Adjust fall through comment.
* trans-array.c (gfc_conv_ss_startstride): Add FALLTHRU.
* trans-intrinsic.c (gfc_conv_intrinsic_len): Adjust fall through
2016-09-26 Marek Polacek <email@example.com>
* arith.c (eval_intrinsic): Add gcc_fallthrough.
* frontend-passes.c (optimize_op): Likewise.
* parse.c (next_fixed): Likewise.
* primary.c (match_variable): Likewise.
* trans-array.c: Likewise.
* trans-expr.c (flatten_array_ctors_without_strlen): Likewise.
* trans-io.c (transfer_expr): Likewise.
2016-09-20 Marek Polacek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* trans-intrinsic.c (conv_expr_ref_to_caf_ref): Adjust fall through