This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
C++17 by default in gcc-8
- From: Egor Pugin <egor dot pugin at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 13:24:22 +0300
- Subject: C++17 by default in gcc-8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It's a bit early question, but still.
C++ releases became more predictive and regular.
What do you think about settings -std=c++17 (or gnu++17) for gcc-8 as
default c++ mode?
What is your policy regarding default c++ standards in gcc?