This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: News entry for ARC
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>, "gerald at pfeifer dot com" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Francois Bedard <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:15:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: News entry for ARC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE8966613533@de02wembxa.internal.synopsys.com>
On 03/22/2017 04:07 PM, Claudiu Zissulescu wrote:
> Hi Gerald,
> I would like to add the following entry to GCC7.x release notes:
> * Add support for ARC HS and ARC EM processors.
> * Add support for ARC EM variation found in Intel QuarkSE SoCs.
> * Add support for NPS400 ARC700 based cpus.
> * Thread Local Storage is now supported by ARC cpus.
> * Fix errors for ARC600 when using 32x16 multiplier option.
> * Fix PIE for ARC cpus.
> * New cpu templates are supported via multilib.
> What will be the advisable way to have it in?
> Thank you,
You need to checkout CVS repository , modify files, create a patch.
Send it to gcc-patches mailing list (with '[wwwdocs]' title) and someone
will approve the changes.