Re: [BUILDROBOT] arm-netbsdelf: "cc1: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault" during -fself-test triggered from forcibly_ggc_collect()

On Tue, 2017-03-21 08:46:50 -0600, Jeff Law <law@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 02/12/2017 03:57 PM, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > When building a cross-gcc using config_list.mk using r245361 (as both,
> > a freshly built `build' compiler and as sources for the
> > cross-compiler), my build robot fails (see
> > http://toolchain.lug-owl.de/buildbot/show_build_details.php?id=696565).
> > Seems this is only triggered for arm-netbsdelf, it's running fine for
> > many/all? other targets in config_list.mk .
> FYI, David Malcolm fixed this a week or two ago.

Great to know! The two builders I'm running the config-list.mk targets
on take their time. I've got another spare box around, just need to
get some SATA/SAS HDDs (2.5") for them. Then, the box can go to the
datacenter and start builds as well.

  By the way, I was contacted by another guy the other day, there's
some planning ongoing. Maybe we'll cook up something that's way nicer
from a user's perspective regarding the UI. (Though the plain task of
just doing builds and keeping the records works flawlessly so far.)

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:                http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html