This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FW: Build failed in Jenkins: BuildThunderX_native_gcc_upstream #1267
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, Bernd Schmidt <bschmidt at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Pinski, Andrew" <Andrew dot Pinski at cavium dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:28:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: FW: Build failed in Jenkins: BuildThunderX_native_gcc_upstream #1267
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx04.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=law at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com C53908048E
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com C53908048E
- References: <258866171.579.1489773600679.JavaMail.jenkins@blackduck> <CO2PR07MB26167471BE9BF158D4955B9193390@CO2PR07MB2616.namprd07.prod.outlook.com> <email@example.com> <CA+=Sn1=Mg6aDmiw1MX+STzRkvKd-1f5S4-PrREvkZtjan6shoQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 03/17/2017 03:31 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
My the box I got isn't terribly fast, but regardless I'll be walking
through each commit to see if I can trigger the failure.
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Bernd Schmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On 03/17/2017 07:38 PM, Pinski, Andrew wrote:
One of the following revision caused a bootstrap comparison failure on
Can you help narrow that down?
I can though I don't want to duplicate work since Jeff was going to
provision an aarch64 system. My automated testing is approximately
every hour or so; these commits were within an hour window even.
I did not look into the revisions when I write the email but I suspect
r246227 did NOT cause it since aarch64 does not use reload anymore.
246224 tested OK (as it should).
246225 is in progress.