This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FW: Build failed in Jenkins: BuildThunderX_native_gcc_upstream #1267
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bschmidt at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Pinski, Andrew" <Andrew dot Pinski at cavium dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "law at redhat dot com" <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:31:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: FW: Build failed in Jenkins: BuildThunderX_native_gcc_upstream #1267
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <258866171.579.1489773600679.JavaMail.jenkins@blackduck> <CO2PR07MB26167471BE9BF158D4955B9193390@CO2PR07MB2616.namprd07.prod.outlook.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Bernd Schmidt <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 03/17/2017 07:38 PM, Pinski, Andrew wrote:
>> One of the following revision caused a bootstrap comparison failure on
> Can you help narrow that down?
I can though I don't want to duplicate work since Jeff was going to
provision an aarch64 system. My automated testing is approximately
every hour or so; these commits were within an hour window even.
I did not look into the revisions when I write the email but I suspect
r246227 did NOT cause it since aarch64 does not use reload anymore.