This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Translation breaks IDE
- From: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- To: Frédéric Marchal <fmarchal at perso dot be>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 13:32:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Translation breaks IDE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8012377.DiHZInmtXg@port-fma>
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Frédéric Marchal <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This list certainly needs more thinking and IDE folks could give more insight
> but you see were I'm heading.
Not my area of expertise, but it seems the Glorious Future (TM) in
this area is something called the "language server protocol", see
http://langserver.org/ . Though AFAIK nobody is working on GCC
integration so far.