This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Target maintainers: doc/install.texi love and care
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: gerald at pfeifer dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 17:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Target maintainers: doc/install.texi love and care
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 04:27:26 PDT (-0700), email@example.com wrote:
> I noticed that the target-specific sections in doc/install.texi
> need a little lover and care. It would be great could you have
> a look and streamline/update before the GCC 7 release.
I looked at our stuff (RISC-V) and there's almost nothing in there. Is there
something I should add? I looked at the aarch64 stuff in the "host/target
specific issues start here" section and there's some notes about binutils-2.24.
We'll require binutils-2.28 (the first version that we're upstream in), I can
add a note in that section about RISC-V as well if you think it's appropriate.