This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Target maintainers: doc/install.texi love and care
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 12:27:26 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Target maintainers: doc/install.texi love and care
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I noticed that the target-specific sections in doc/install.texi
need a little lover and care. It would be great could you have
a look and streamline/update before the GCC 7 release.
Also, I'm offering help around one particular aspect I noticed:
References to dependencies on really, really old versions of
binutils (talking 10+ years here) which I think we can remove.
Let me follow-up with some of you with concrete suggestions