This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add -static-libquadmath option
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 23:08:22 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add -static-libquadmath option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <00A51515-A9E3-4A78-AC55-F27BAFCB540E@gmail.com> <FD9BADBC-FA45-4636-847D-CF059CCBD6FC@gmail.com> <B66E9E31-8161-4236-813E-91B2C2AD3575@gmail.com>
On Wed, 15 Oct 2014, FX wrote:
> I sent my last “driver/options” patch to Neil Booth, listed as “option
> handling” maintainer, but the email bounced back from his
> daikokuya.co.uk address. Given that he did not commit to the tree since
> January 2005 (almost 10 years), and that his last commit was to the
> toplevel ChangeLog:
> 2005-01-19 Neil Booth <email@example.com>
> * MAINTAINERS: Remove self as cpplib maintainer.
> I suppose it would make sense to remove it “option handling” maintainer.
I guess Neil not removing himself as option handling maintainer
back then was just an oversight, and I have now committed the
2017-02-26 Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* MAINTAINERS: Remove Neil Booth as option handling maintainer.
--- MAINTAINERS (revision 245741)
+++ MAINTAINERS (working copy)
@@ -220,7 +220,6 @@
predict.def Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
gcov Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gcov Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com>
-option handling Neil Booth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
option handling Joseph Myers <email@example.com>
middle-end Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org>
middle-end Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>