This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Argument Against Removal of GCJ
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: R0b0t1 <r030t1 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:51:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: Argument Against Removal of GCJ
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAD4mYjm8DefUrwvHtwgh_7LpX=tz3xR52k7qfxeZUWyDj4yLA@mail.gmail.com>
On 22 February 2017 at 05:52, R0b0t1 wrote:
> Many of the users of GCJ and GNU Classpath do not know they are users
> and, even if they do know, are not aware that it is being considered
> for removal from the GCC nor aware of this mailing list.
It's not being considered for removal, it has already been removed.