This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Disable -std=c++17 "ISO C++1z does not allow dynamic exception specifications"?
- From: Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:44:17 +0100
- Subject: Disable -std=c++17 "ISO C++1z does not allow dynamic exception specifications"?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There is no flag to suppress that error or demote it to a warning, is
there? Could be useful when adapting large code bases to C++17