Install of gcc-plugin-devel

Hi,

we have to analyse a C++ code that show significant run time overhead through the scorep instrumentation. Therefore we want to use the compile time filtering to get reasonable results.
If I understand correctly, scorep need the GCC plugin interface to have the compile time filtering and I have to install the gcc-plugin-development.

Could you give me, please, the link to the gcc-plugin-development sources and the documentation to configure and install this package. We have a NEC-Cluster with Scientific Linux.

Thank you and best regards,
Tünde

--
Tuende Erdei