This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[contribution] C11 threads implementation for Unix and Windows environments
- From: Gkn Knc <gokan dot ekinci dot pro at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:59:02 +0100
- Subject: [contribution] C11 threads implementation for Unix and Windows environments
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am actually working on C11 threads implementation for Unix and
Windows environments, and I would like to know if the GCC community
could be interested.
This is the github repository for my implementation :
I have implemented almost all the thrd_ and mtx_ functions (I need to
do more tests), only those two following functions are not implemented
yet : thrd_sleep and mtx_timed_lock (they are time related).
I would be glad to contribute. Best regards,