This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wiki syntax changes?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 20:28:48 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: wiki syntax changes?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKwh3qgkaemJbibLqkZ6zdxvNFSOp3xr9hWq4VvS7Vdd5bRz6w@mail.gmail.com> <20161214104913.GE3541@tucnak.redhat.com> <CAKwh3qiPfDPx8uTzzkqCY2UFM7oP3dF3B9RYgiXY1MbQmgEefirstname.lastname@example.org> <20161214113319.GF3541@tucnak.redhat.com> <CAKwh3qjxhDnVcwv8mWC7ygU6UoAyJzNVG0q7R3ZSfgsGbJO9bw@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, 14 Dec 2016, Janus Weil wrote:
> 2016-12-14 12:33 GMT+01:00 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>:
>> There is gcc.css in the wwwdocs CVS repo. But looking at the wiki pages,
>> I see just:
> Well, from my side it's not worth to put much effort into this right
> now. I have worked around the issues on the mentioned pages in other
> If the removal of support for HTML tags creates problems on other wiki
> pages as well, then one should probably think about adding a
> gcc-wiki.css (if possible). Not sure if that's the case.
Let me know when there is anything you'd like to do in that direction,
be it adjusting the global gcc.css sheet or introducing gcc-wiki.css,
or a combination thereof, Janus.
> Btw, https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/HelpOnThemes mentions a "clever idea to
> make CSS wiki editable", which sounds like a useful idea to me (if I
> understand it correctly).
That also looks like a potential option. Again, happy to help.