gcc-python-plugin moving website

The gcc-python-plugin was formerly located here:
  https://fedorahosted.org/gcc-python-plugin/

However fedorahosted.org is being sunset, as of 2017-02-28:

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedorahosted-sunset-2017-02-28

Given that I already had an unofficial mirror here:

  https://github.com/davidmalcolm/gcc-python-plugin

that was sometimes getting pull requests and so forth, I'm declaring
that github repository to now be the official home of the plugin.

I've verified that all branches and tags are there, and I've run a
script [1] to import the Trac tickets.

Although the Trac instance is going away, the mailing list will
continue to operate after 2017-02-28.

I've got a few gcc 7-related patches to land, so I may do another
release soonish.

Dave

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tratihubis/