Re: -fsanitize=thread support on ppc64

TSan support was contributed to LLVM by a student working at one of the US
National Labs a while back.  I helped him with some of the PPC assembly
programming.  To my knowledge this is working, but I haven't tested this with
GCC.  Do you think we want to change the configuration for GCC this late in the
release?  I can run a quick test with TSan turned on to see where we're at.

-- Bill

Bill Schmidt, Ph.D.
GCC for Linux on Power
Linux on Power Toolchain