This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -fsanitize=thread support on ppc64
- From: Maxim Ostapenko <m dot ostapenko at samsung dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:53:57 +0300
- Subject: Re: -fsanitize=thread support on ppc64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Cms-type: 201P
- References: <CGME20170123113432epcas1p2951bfbb1968a143a14b9c54475ff3527@epcas1p2.samsung.com> <20170123113356.GK1867@tucnak>
On 23/01/17 14:33, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
I've noticed today there is tsan_rtl_ppc64.S file since the latest
merge from upstream. Does that mean tsan is supposed to work
on ppc64? Just powerpc64le-*-linux*, or powerpc64-*-linux* too?
FWIW LLVM has build bots for both ppc64le-linux and ppc64be-linux, see:
Thus TSan is supposed to work on ppc64, I guess.
If yes, then libsanitizer/configure.tgt should be changed to reflect that